10. Your mom/dad or anyone who looks like they could be your mom/dad.
9. Your main profile picture should not include your kids or anyone else’s kids.
8. Not just your mom/dad but anyone of the opposite sex.
7. A poorly cropped picture of you. We know when you’ve cropped your sister/friend/parent/cousin out of a photo. Take time to have a new photo taken. If you aren’t going to take time for a new photo then how do potential mates know you’re going to take time for them? They don’t.
6. You with any of the following: guns, ammunition, clothing that is in the style of high school kids and kittens.
5. A photo older than last year that doesn’t represent your true hairline, waistline or height.
4. You in a dumbass pose. Do you really think I am 39 years old and want to date a 39 year old posing as a rapper from 1984? Not so much.
3. Giant mustache even if it is handlebar unless you are with the FDNY.
2. The I-took-it-in-my-car photo. You mean to tell me you don’t have one friend to take a picture of you and you had to do it yourself while sitting at a red light on your way to work? That’s just awful but not so awful that I will read your profile and want to date you.
1. The infamous took-my-photo-in-bathroom picture. You know we can see the nasty ass shower curtain in the reflection, don’t you? We can and we shouldn’t. We can also see the phone in your hand and we know you took a potty pic of yourself. Gross.