I wish I could tell you how to tell if your weekend was epic based solely on my personal experience. I have to give credit where credit is due and say that this list is a compilation. You know who you are and while I may not have taken copious notes, I was paying close attention.
Bonus points if any of these things happened to you recently:
- You laughed so hard your face hurts. Bonus points if other things hurt.
- There is cake. Bonus points if it’s a sheet cake.
- There is blood and no one is dead or in need of emergency medical care. Bonus points if you need a new garbage disposal.
- You sang songs loudly with one or more friends. Bonus points if the neighbors called the cops for a noise disturbance.
- Shots and lots of them. Bonus points for rainbows.
- Good lighting. Bonus points for strobe or disco.
- You hugged the porcelain god. Bonus points if you passed out on the bathroom floor, even for a few minutes.
- You arrive fashionably late to the party and someone is already wasted. Bonus points if the drunk one introduces themselves to you more than once in that evening.
- Underwear is either missing or in your purse. Bonus points if it is on the front lawn.
- You turned your friend’s living room into a fort because that is what happens when it’s 3am and the party is still happening. Bonus point if you drank pink wine while building the fort.
Here’s to you recovering, “never drinking again” and not acting your age every once in a while. Bonus points if you didn’t sleep at home one or more nights this weekend.