As we close another year I reflected on the 11 Favorite Quotes for 2011. How different I was last year at this time. How different my business was at this time last year. I was kind of flying by the seat of my pants without a plan for my business or my life. My how times have changed; life is filled with hope and possibility.
I have lofty goals for 2013 and wasn’t kidding when I said 2013 is going to be my best year. I have marketing and business plans. I have a personal goals and plans too. I turn 40 in 2013 and God has big plans for me.
How far have you come in the last year? I don’t always like to reflect back especially when I haven’t done what I set out to do. Or when I had no plan and ended up nowhere.
Now is a great time to learn from our past and move on to a brighter future in our personal and business lives. What will you change in 2013? The possibilities are endless.
I can see how my life has changed just by reading my 12 Favorite Quotes for 2012:
- “Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.” – Hebrews 11:
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower. – Steve Jobs
- The more you lose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have. – Norman Vincent Peale
- A goal is a dream with a deadline. – Napoleon Hill
- It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. – Aristotle
- You must choose a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. – Marianne Williamson
- The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The time is always right to do what is right. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. – Vidal Sassoon
- The choices we make dictate the life that we lead. – Danny DeVito as Bill Rago in Renaissance Man
- To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity. – Douglas Adams
- Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, concerned citizens can change world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has. —Margaret Mead